Thursday, May 9, 2013

Winning Designs for Challenge 220 - Switcharoo

So I won't go into all the details as to why--but I am a bit behind on this.  So I am going to post the winner's for the last two challenges back to back starting with

Challenge 220--Switcharoo--use a scrapbook page layout on a card or the reverse.  Our favorite for this challenge was....
Heather Cserni
You can view more of Heather's work HERE

Here is her amazing sample--so fun and fresh.
Taken from her blog linked above.

ClmNarbonne
Here is the scrapbook page (there is no watermark on this photograph. If this is your work and would like me to add your name to it please let me know!)
April2013Scrapbookcard 
Fabulous Job Heather!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you came by for a visit! We appreciate you and your comments.