Sunday, April 21, 2013

Winner for challenge 218--Color Challenge



Whoops, with all the news from around the world this week I forgot about the winner for last week's challenge.  I am happy to take a minute to focus on something good and beautiful.  My heart has been breaking all week for the horrible things happening in both Boston and Texas.  I speak for the entire Design Team when I say that our prayers are with everyone touched by these horrific events. 

Now for last week's winner....



Congratulations to Sharon Maranich

We loved how she used these colors and the fun scallops she created across the bottom.  And it is a wonderful sample using My Digital Studio.  To see more of Sharon's work visit her blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are so glad you came by for a visit! We appreciate you and your comments.