Friday, April 5, 2013

winner for challenge 216--3d items!

Amazing projects this week ladies.  This is not my favorite challenge as I am quite the lazy stamper and like fast gratification!  So I love to see what others come up with that I can make. Thanks so much for all the great ideas.  We all thought this one was so fresh and new looking!  Join us in congratulating

Mary Alice Bellis

for being our newest winner!

 

You can view more details and see more of her work

HERE.


Thanks--the design team!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mary Alice. Your project is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my bunny basket as your favorite. It was so much fun to make, and everybody loved theirs.

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad you came by for a visit! We appreciate you and your comments.