This week we want to see your 3D projects. These can be treat holders, table decorations, place setting, etc. The sky is the limit!
Here are some of our "rules" for participation
The challenges change weekly on Mondays and you have a full week to play along. The design team for the Latenightstamper's Yahoo Group sponsor the challenges and do a great job inspiring our members. If you are not a member you are certainly welcome to join our group--click here--we are a bunch of stampers who love to use Stampin Up only products. If you don't want to join and just want to play along--that is ok too! We just ask that your samples remain at least 90% Stampin Up products. They do not have to be current products you can use your older stuff too! So to sum up our rules for you...
- Anyone can play along!
- All samples must be at least 90% Stampin Up products.
- You have a full week to play along and add your sample to the linky tool.
- You MUST link to only the post that has the challenge item--NOT YOUR HOME PAGE OF YOUR BLOG!!! Your samples will be deleted if they do not link directly to the project!
- Please add only new samples--do not link up samples from weeks ago this is a challenge to get you stamping more--not sharing more, lol!
- Have fun and be sure to check out the other players too!
We are really excited to see your samples for this challenge! I know that I can use some new ideas for projects that are 3d! Don't forget to link directly to the post with the challenge sample and not just your blog home page! Have fun stamping!
The Latenightstamper's Challenge Team