This week we are challenging you to make a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. Try not to use red or green.
Here are some of our "rules" for participation
The challenges run for 2 weeks. The design team for the Late Night Stamper's Yahoo Group sponsor the challenges and do a great job inspiring our members. If you are not a member you are certainly welcome to join our group--click here--we are a bunch of stampers who love to use Stampin Up only products. If you don't want to join and just want to play along--that is ok too! We just ask that your samples remain at least 90% Stampin Up products. They do not have to be current products you can use your older stuff too! So to sum up our rules for you...
- Anyone can play along!
- All samples must be at least 90% Stampin Up products.
- You have a full 2 weeks to play along and add your sample to the linky tool.
- You MUST link to only the post that has the challenge item--NOT YOUR HOME PAGE OF YOUR BLOG!!! Your samples will be deleted if they do not link directly to the project!
- Please add only new samples--do not link up samples from weeks ago this is a challenge to get you stamping more--not sharing more, lol!
- Have fun and be sure to check out the other players too!
Now for the awesome samples from the design team.
We hope you find time to play along with all the craziness of December. Remember you have two full weeks to play along and you need to make some Christmas cards anyway--right!?
Add you sample to our linky tool below...